More About Our staff
NIRANJAN G. IYER, M.D.
- Dr. Iyer received his medical degree from Government Stanley Medical College in India.
- He did his Internal Medicine residency at St Francis Hospital in Illinois and was Chief Resident (1993-1994). Followed by Pulmonary/Critical Care fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. Read More…
Alfred Maksoud, MD
- Dr. Maksoud is board certified in four specialties: Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine.
- Pulmonary and Critical Care and Sleep Medicine fellowship was completed at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston in 1997.
- His Honors included being designated chief fellow in his third year. Read More…